Quality Policy Statement
AEC-Amersham SOC Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTP Radioisotopes, provides quality products and services for Healthcare, Life Sciences and Quality and Safety Assurance market segments is committed to the quality policy that will ensure that its products and services fully meet the customer requirements at all times.
This level of quality is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of a COMPANY to existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities.
Core strengths are an extensive range of specialised products and services supported by a dedicated and knowledgeable team of experts being continually upgraded through training
Top Management will:
- Document and measure quality objectives and targets through Internal Audit and Management review.
- Foster good relationships with stakeholders by effective communications and encouraging feedback.
- Actively pursue quality improvements through programmes that enable each employee to do their job right the first time and every time.
- Commit to providing training, support; resources and encouragement to all its employees to ensure that the Quality Management System as well as Safety requirements are achieved.
- Ensure that each employee is aware of the Quality Policy Statement
- Provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Ensure adherence and effectiveness of the Quality Management System and its continual improvement through periodic Management Reviews in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements, whilst maintaining a reputation of service excellence benefiting customers, suppliers and employees.
Every AEC-Amersham SOC Ltd staff member has the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of this policy statement are understood, applied and maintained within their own activity area.
To achieve and maintain the required level of Quality Assurance, Top Management retains responsibility for the Quality Management System with routine operations controlled by the Management Representative.